Water tips for Southern Nevada are more important with the current water emergency. While, we’ve written about this before, here’s an expanded list of helpful tips.
- Take shorter showers to conserve water
- Install water saving shower heads
- Use a little less water in toilet tank by adjusting the float
- Full loads only for the clothes washer and dishwasher
- Adhere to landscape water restrictions
- Water during cooler parts of the day
- Sweep the driveway instead of using the hose
- Check for water leaks around the house
Superior Plumbing & Drain
We are a family owned and operated company that cares about the community. Saving water helps everyone and is a key component of growth in the Las Vegas valley. We hope you can use the water tips for Southern Nevada
For plumbing issues, call for your free plumbing quote today at (702) 478-9643.